Using this website implies your acceptance of our Guidelines, Terms, & Conditions. If you do not fully accept them, your entry to this site will be considered unauthorized and you should stop using it immediately.
Absolutely NO promoting pedophilia will be tolerated.
Absolutely NO child pornography of any kind will be tolerated.
Absolutely NO pornography of any kind will be tolerated.
Absolutely NO abuse of any kind will be tolerated.
Absolutely NO child trafficking of any kind will be tolerated.
Absolutely NO racism of any kind will be tolerated.
Any of the above is grounds for the immediate removal of your account.
GraceBook will be a grace-based space. You are NOT required to be a Bible-believing Christian to be a member of GraceBook, but you must know upfront that our guidelines come from the Bible.
Try to keep all conversation within the boundaries of our site verses: Ephesians 4:29, 31-32, Colossians 3:11-14, Colossians 4:6, Philippians 4:8, 1 Corinthians 10:13, 2 Corinthians 8:7, and Luke 6:31.
In plain English:
Use kind, gracious, helpful speech that builds others up, not tears them down.
Treat everyone as a child of God, and treat everyone as you would like them to treat you.
To sum up, be gracious to others. Be kind, considerate, and respectful. Disagreements are fine, but rude arguments and disrespectful talk is not.
If you can’t have a respectful conversation about a subject your friend posted, scroll past. If it seems to happen continually, and you can’t handle it, you may have to unfollow, unfriend, or block.
We want promote thoughtful conversation, and avoid inciteful, hateful posts.
Liberty and safety are both very important to us. We reserve the right to remove any content which we deem illegal, harmful, or threatening. (Differences of opinion regarding health care, politics, etc. and similar discussion of ideas are not inherently considered harmful.) We also reserve the right to remove any profile which insists upon disregarding our guidelines or terms.
We run this website and permit its use according to the following terms and conditions:
- You must be 13 years or older to use this site.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your screen name.
- You are responsible for keeping your account secure.
- You must not abuse, harass, threaten or intimidate other GraceBook users.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links ("Content") that you submit, post, and display on the GraceBook service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack GraceBook or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with GraceBook.
- You must not create or submit unwanted email to any GraceBook members ("Spam").
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You must not, in the use of GraceBook, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your GraceBook account. While GraceBook prohibits such conduct and content on its site, you understand and agree that GraceBook cannot be responsible for the Content posted on its web site and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use the GraceBook service at your own risk.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the GraceBook service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- GraceBook service makes it possible to post images and text hosted on GraceBook to outside websites. This use is accepted (and even encouraged!). However, pages on other websites which display data hosted on GraceBook must provide a link back to GraceBook.
Copyright (What's Yours is Yours):
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the GraceBook service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours. You can remove your profile at any time by deleting your account. This will also remove any text and images you have stored in the system.
- Please remember that we have no control over it if others who you have allowed to view your posts, comments, photos, images, or any other form, have copied, screen shot, or any other form of retrieval of your content.
Last updated on: September 7, 2020